Monday, October 26, 2009

[core values]

I recently was asked what my core values are.
My first response was, "I don't freaking know."

However, the more that I started to self-reflect, it has become clearer and clearer what I believe.
There's plenty that I have to say about each of these beliefs, but here's the short of it.


I believe in dancing.

I believe in green.
I believe in grace.
I believe in the pleasure of alcohol.
I believe in law.
I believe in laughter.
I believe in family.
I believe in healing.
I believe in priorities.
I believe in music.
I believe in literature.
I believe in service.
I believe in the church.
I believe in friendship.
I believe in living a life that demands explanation.
I believe in acceptance.
I believe in children.
I believe in God.
I believe in this world.
I believe in love.
I believe in respect.
I believe in joy.
I believe in faith.
I believe in life, and I believe that each day brings a new lease on life.

No comments: