Friday, November 26, 2010

Lessons Learned

I apologize to keep you all waiting.
Not that that many people read my blog.

It's been an intense few months, since I became a real teacher.

Some things I have learned..

Children just want attention.  So if it means throwing a fit, making loud noises, or making their paper cut bleed once again, they'll do it.  Because they get personal attention for that.

People make me happy.  Being around them, laughing together, eating together.  The fact that in both my jobs I'm surrounded by people makes me happy.

I left my heart in Orange County.  I wish it were an option to move back, but it's simply not.  My friends are there.  I'm working on the friendships I have here, but for the mean time... I feel like my soul mate is separated from me.  Multiple soul mates.

Passive aggressive people really make me upset.  Please just mean what you say, and say what you mean.  There's no point in tip toeing around the truth in this life.  Just be assertive, or your life is going to pass in a blur, and not turn out the way you want it to.

Parents appreciate knowing that you love their children.  As long as you make that point very clear... They are forever grateful.

I might just be 30 and unmarried before I know it.
My 24th birthday is already around the corner.

That being said, I don't know if the one for me is really out there.  I hope...that I do hope.

I apologize for not being around...
But I've been hanging out with my 15 chitlins.


Happy Black Friday.

No comments: