Monday, January 25, 2010

[songs]

There are certain songs that I could listen to all day, every day, if I had a choice.

Honestly, I just NEVER get sick of them.

This occurred to me today, as I was driving along 580 in the rain, singing my lil heart out to "Down" by Jay Sean.

The songs...

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Everlasting Love by Carl Carlton

The Love You Save by the Jackson 5


Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus

I Say A Little Prayer by...anyone.

Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley


Sunday Morning by Maroon 5


It's Gonna Be Me by N*Sync

...and I'm sure there are more. : )

3 comments:

Miss Weiman said...

Coldplay. Black Eyed Peas. Kelly Clarkson. Michael Jackson. Jason Mraz. Earth, Wind and Fire. Colbie Caillat. The Killers. John Legend. Jamie Cullum. Stevie Wonder. Katy Perry. Motown Oldies. Regina Spektor. Tyrone Wells. Ingrid Michaelson. Hillsong United.

kelly ann said...

one time you used my macbook at school (i don't even remember when exactly or what for, it was soooooo long ago), and when you were done you left me a note on my dashboard with the lyrics to 'i say a little prayer' and at the end put: 'i love you. gaby'.

the note is still there to this day. in the center of my macbook dashboard. <3

also. now i want to go get my beloved nsync cds and have a dance party. i still remember the music video to 'it's gonna be me'. epic.

Whitney Jay said...

After reading this I was trying to think of some songs that fit into this category for me, here are a few:

Sister Winter- Sufjan Stevens
Neighborhood #1 (tunnels)- The Arcade Fire
Country Mile- Camera Obscura
My Girl- The Temptations
Undertaker- M. Ward
Sexyback- Justin Timberlake
The Sound of Silence- Simon and Garfunkel
Sea of Love- Cat Power
Skinny Love- Bon Iver

That's all I can think of right now, I thought you might enjoy, you seem to be a lover of lists.