Monday, December 28, 2009

[twilight thoughts]


I am halfway through "Breaking Dawn".
Just ended Book II: Jacob in that book.
Survey says...
I love Jacob Black.
He's so loyal, temperamental, fierce
and totally amazing.

Other Twilight Thoughts:

Stephenie Meyer is not the best writer.
However, the world that she has created is fascinating.

Why Bella, WHY?
On so many things.

The first book is...kind of boring.
Maybe it's because I saw the movies too many times.
Why is Rosalie such a little biotch?
When does Jessica stop talking???
And how, again, does Edward fall in love with Bella so fast?

I actually liked New Moon, again with the Jacob thing.
He's just...so refreshing next to Edward.
His anger isn't that scary.
Then again, I've never seen a werewolf face to face before.

Eclipse was really good, the movie is gonna be fabulous.
The whole end fighting sequence is the best out of the first three books.
And who DOESN'T love the whole tent scene?
That's gonna be amazing to film.

Breaking Dawn thus far is..
intense.

And as I read on,
the thought occurs to me:
I better not be becoming a crazed Twilight fan.
So I vow:
I will not go see a midnight showing.
It's past my bedtime.

1 comment:

kelly ann said...

i lovelovelove jacob. you said it perfectly, he is refreshing. edward shmedeward, i'd take jacob over him any day!

(also... if i were a cullen. i would be alice. without a doubt.)

also... i have a lot of things i really dislike about this series. and even MORE about the films. but i have to say, i agree with you on everything you've mentioned.

also... i miss you :)