Monday, November 23, 2009

[ode to finals week, EED, and teaching]

As I am always endeavoring to become a better poet, I decided to write my thoughts and feelings down about the current situation I am in with student teaching, credentialing, professors, etc..

Dahi, i will first tackle your class,
zpd makes me bored off my a**.
vygotsky, what are you talking bout?
scaffolding book, i don't give a shout.

Cecelia, your singing and tiles,
give us random chuckles and smiles.
however, this unit plan we must do,
is a pre-PACT, load of poo.

Stephanie, ...for you i have taken the time,
to compile a journal, with reason and rhyme.
i've reflected, taskstreamed, and noted,
and to leave my class i'm feeling woe-ded. [not a word, i know]

and Conrad, oh you saucy minx,
this case study is a lot of work, me thinks!
i will find their visual, meaning, and syntax
as long as you don't think i'm what lacks.

and so to the end we now can glance,
as we attempt to stand a chance.
who knew teaching snot-nosed kids,
would make us blow our lids?

No comments: